Thank you for choosing the Royal Plaza Montreux !
Please take time to read our General Terms & Conditions below :
1. Cancellation :
For all rooms, cancellation is free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
Only in the case of a reservation for the Presidential or Royal Suite, a 30% deposit is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
In case of late cancellation, no-show or early check-out, the entire stay will be charged on your credit card.
2. Supplements, in CHF and all VAT taxes included :
– American Buffet breakfast at CHF 30 per person and per day or “Express” buffet breakfast at CHF 15 per person and per day (unless included in the rate)
– American Buffet breakfast at CHF 15 per child (from 6 to 11 years, free under the age of 6) and per day or “Express” buffet breakfast at CHF 8 per child (from 6 to 11 years, free under the age of 6) and per day (unless included in the rate)
– City & Touristic Tax of CHF 9.50 per person and per day
– Parking (indoor or outdoor, unless included in the rate) at CHF 25 per day (CHF 40 per day during the Montreux Jazz Festival)
– Extra rollaway beds from 6 y.o. (unless included in the rate) at CHF 29 per day (free up to 5 y.o)
– Extra rollaway beds from 12 y.o. (unless included in the rate) at CHF 69 per day
– Pets at CHF 29 per day up to 10 kg (larger at CHF 49 per day)
– Minibar service: partial or complete clearing, on request, at CHF 20 per stay and per room
– ECO Offer : Renounce the daily cleaning of your room, the change of the bed linens & the towels & earn CHF 10 per day, from the 2nd night, which will be deducted from your final bill
3. Arrival & departure :
– Check-in is from 3.00 pm and check-out is at noon (12.00 pm, unless otherwise stated in your booking).
– Any request for late check-out or extended stay must be requested at the reception and will be confirmed according to the availability of the hotel. In case of unannounced late departure of more than 1 hour, the Hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty equal to 50% of the booking amount. After 2 hours, a penalty of 100% will be charged. Without prior notice, and after a delay of 2 hours, the Hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty of 100% and withdraw your belongings from your room. In case of extended stay, the daily rate of the room may be subject to change, the rate of the day, published on the website, as proof.
– Upon check-in, please note that you must show a piece of identification, in accordance with your booking. A deposit guarantee by credit card is also requested. For information, please note that the amount blocked on the credit card depends on the room rate and the length of your stay, in addition to a package covering the possible incidentals.
4. Please note the various information below :
– When booking 1 of our large suites, more than 3 rooms or for more than 1 week, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
– The entire Hotel is a non-smoking area, you can smoke on the balconies and terraces. If you smoke in the room, you will be imposed with a cleaning fee that will automatically be added to your bill.
– Any damage caused to the Hotel is your responsibility, and it will be charged according to the estimated values. Depending on the case, a loss of gain estimate will also be added.
– If it should happen that we are unable to provide you with the type of room reserved, we will provide a room of a similar or superior category in our hotel. Finally, if we have to relocate you because of a major internal problem, we would guarantee you a similar hotel or of a higher category. Please also note that your choice of bedding (double bed or twin beds) is subject to availability.
– The Montreux Jazz Festival takes place in Montreux every year in July for 2 weeks, visit the website. We would like to remind you that the Royal Plaza Montreux is located in the heart of the festival so do not hesitate to book your stay and take advantage of our ideal location. During the evening, the access by car could be slightly difficult & major noise disturbances are also to be expected in the hotel, especially in the rooms located next to the Festival. There will be a lot of atmosphere & a lot of noise! Please check the festival programme directly on the Montreux Jazz Festival website.